Yen is getting stronger now!
As you know, the Dow-Jones index has been plunging these 4 days. It might be a bad news, but there is always something good behind a bad news; It's a great timing to buy stocks NOW!! Also someone who has Japanese yen like me can change it to dollars.
So I went to Bellagio today, since Bellagio is known to be the best place to exchange foreign currencies.
50,000yen was 397.40 dollars...not bad, but compared to the exchange rate 5 years ago when 1 dollar was only 70yen, we lose almost half of yen now.
Anyway I haven't been in Gellagio for a year now and as soon as I went down to Casino, I realized that I should have been wearing something nicer. (lol)
And in fact today is my birthday.
I am 55 years old today and officially qualified as senior (?), for example for the senior discount at VONS!
Do you know any other senior discounts for 55+s?
So....Since it's my birthday today, I'm going to eat SUSHI!!
「"JAPAN!" at OLLI at UNLV」カテゴリの記事
- Gift from student; Keiko Whitlock(2016.06.11)
- 21th Century Global Nuclear Challenges; Keiko Whitlock(2016.05.28)
- Should Obama apologize in Hiroshima?; Keiko Whitlock(2016.05.19)
- Geisha dance and Tea ceremony; Keiko Whitlock(2016.04.19)
- Geisha are coming to OLLI! :Keiko Whitlock(2016.04.05)