gift from a class member ; ginger and sea weed
Look at this gift!!
Isn't it pretty!!
I really didn't want ruin this beautiful gift wrapping, but I also wanted to see inside, so I opened it..
One is packs of sea weed and it is so good!!
And the other is a ginger spread and actually it is superb!!
I have a cold right now and I just mixed about 2 tbsp. of this and a cup of boiled water and drank it, then my throat felt so good and my body was warmed up from inside!!
It was good with hot milk, cream of wheat, and green tea, too!!
Thank you Leah!!
「"JAPAN!" at OLLI at UNLV」カテゴリの記事
- Gift from student; Keiko Whitlock(2016.06.11)
- 21th Century Global Nuclear Challenges; Keiko Whitlock(2016.05.28)
- Should Obama apologize in Hiroshima?; Keiko Whitlock(2016.05.19)
- Geisha dance and Tea ceremony; Keiko Whitlock(2016.04.19)
- Geisha are coming to OLLI! :Keiko Whitlock(2016.04.05)
この記事へのトラックバック一覧です： gift from a class member ; ginger and sea weed: