OLLI's end-of-the-semester luncheon; Keiko Whitlock
Oh...I liked this tart very much..
There was OLLI's end-of-the-semester luncheon last Saturday at Gold Cost.
It was a very nice setting and I enjoyed greeting and talking to wonderful OLLI members!!
I liked this salmon too.
The food was nice, and the classic concert was beautiful too.
Thank you OLLI!!
Oh, last but not least!!
I have to give great thanks to Sachiko!!
I asked her for a ride because I thought it was on her way, but she moved to a totally opposite direction!!
But she didn't tell me that and she gave me a ride!!
Thank you, Sachiko!!
「"JAPAN!" at OLLI at UNLV」カテゴリの記事
- Gift from student; Keiko Whitlock(2016.06.11)
- 21th Century Global Nuclear Challenges; Keiko Whitlock(2016.05.28)
- Should Obama apologize in Hiroshima?; Keiko Whitlock(2016.05.19)
- Geisha dance and Tea ceremony; Keiko Whitlock(2016.04.19)
- Geisha are coming to OLLI! :Keiko Whitlock(2016.04.05)
この記事へのトラックバック一覧です： OLLI's end-of-the-semester luncheon; Keiko Whitlock: