Present from a class membe; Japanese sweats
One of the class members gave us presents in the last class in the fall semester.
These are 5 types of different tiny cute sweats.
Since they are so cute, I was going to share with my church choir singers at the next choir rehearsal, but I couldn't resist it and ate all before it.....
I appreciate your work to write my name in Kanji which is one of the most difficult ones.
Thank you Donald!!
「"JAPAN!" at OLLI at UNLV」カテゴリの記事
- Gift from student; Keiko Whitlock(2016.06.11)
- 21th Century Global Nuclear Challenges; Keiko Whitlock(2016.05.28)
- Should Obama apologize in Hiroshima?; Keiko Whitlock(2016.05.19)
- Geisha dance and Tea ceremony; Keiko Whitlock(2016.04.19)
- Geisha are coming to OLLI! :Keiko Whitlock(2016.04.05)
この記事へのトラックバック一覧です： Present from a class membe; Japanese sweats: